diy project: martha stewart's magazine christmas tree
what you'll need:
magazine's & glitter spray paint...yup, thats it!
once again, i found the glitter paint at hobby lobby. and if you take one of these in, you'll get 40% off any one item you choose, even if its the most expensive one! (its valid through december 10th, so hurry!)
the how too:
- open the magazine and break the spine
- fold each page from the top right corner to the inside seam. with the same page, fold the bottom right edge to the gutter.
- now fold the bottom triangle of every page up, making the bottom of the tree flat.
- then fold the top of all the pages down to form the tree shape.
- spary your christmas tree with any color desired.
here is a video so you can get a better idea of how its done:
genius right? i'm kind of in love with them...
...and my little helper :)