Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fabric Frenzy

This morning I decided that me and Jude would tag along with Collin as he went up to Alpine to play some b-ball because there is a fabric store that I have been really wanting to check out called Just Sew. We pass it all the time but we always seem to be in a hurry to get somewhere so this was my chance to give it a look-see, and I'm sure glad I did! There were so many beautiful fabrics, I was trying to convince myself that I needed to buy some for a project but I don't have one in mind at the moment. 
Here are some samples...
{Cool blues and greens for boys}






{Pretty pinks and reds for girls}




{And some neutrals for any project!}



Know of any crafts I could make using some fabric?? 
I would love to start on something and have a reason to go back and purchase some!     

No comments:

Post a Comment