Sunday, January 02, 2011

Top 10 of 2010

On my list of "must haves" for the year 2010:

1) Toms 
Every expecting mother should own a pair, the comfort level of these are all you will need! Plus they are super stylish :) 


I love the effect these shoes can have on any outfit you throw on. Finishes it off perfectly!


These were a definite "must have" when on a quest for soft and adorable blankets for my son. Also great to give someone as a baby shower gift :)

Prints

4) Fabric 



I adore this new trend of having bold, beautiful prints on any decorative item in your home.

5) Paper 



Its been impossible to not grab paper when visiting Roberts or Hobby Lobby, how could you not with all these out of control prints?? 




I've always had a soft spot for turquoise pieces and since its caught on in a big way this year, it makes it that much easier to find!


Being pregnant, this trend made it a lot easier to feel comfortable in my own skin.


Again, essencial if your expecting! Best way to feel stylish and cute and not spend $40 on maternity pants that you never wear again! 


Hilarious!! So glad my husband introduced me to this T.V show. It really is one-of-a-kind! 


I've always loved interior design and this last year it has definitely expanded its fan base with its beautiful and unique sense of style.


What's your top 10?  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment